1. Make sure your iOS is updated to version 11 or later.
2. You'll receive a download link via email. In order to download – please copy the link and paste it into your browser. Opening the link by clicking on it may not always work.
3. Download.ZIP file with.DNG files inside.
4. Your files will open via the "Files application".
5. Click "Access file content" button in the right bottom corner to find.DNG files.
6. Find.DNG files. (Adobe RAW Image)
7. Open it with Lightroom CC App.
8. Scroll right until you see Lightroom CC (FREE APP)
9. Click the three dots
10. Select Create Preset
11. Name the preset and click the checkmark to save it. (Make sure to save it to "User Presets: Preset Group")
**12. To apply preset **open a picture and select the presets icon.After applying preset, you can slightly adjust the exposure (Light >Exposure) according to the brightness of the photo. To reduce "Orange Skin" click COLOR -> MIX -> Select Orange or Yellow color and adjust these settings by your own taste.
1. Make sure your iOS is updated to version 11 or later.2. You'll receive a download link via email. In order to download – please copy the link and paste it into your browser. Opening the link by clicking on it may not always work. Press DOWNLOAD NOW and follow these steps to download the ZIP file and press OPEN.
3. Download.ZIP file with.DNG files inside and press to open it.
4. Then press EXTRACT. If you don‘t have this option, just open the ZIP file you downloaded.
5. Then select all.DNG files and press SHARE.
6. Find your Adobe Lightroom app and select it. *If you don’t have the option to open.DNG files directly with Adobe Lightroom just save.DNG files to your mobile, open Adobe Lightroom and add then like a regular photo and follow these instructions.
7. Open your Adobe Lightroom and find you.DNG files.
8. Choose.DNG file and then click on the three dots in the right corner and choose “Create Preset“
9. Name your preset.
10. Find “Presets“ section in the main Lightroom menu, find your preset in the “User Presets“ section
11. Then choose a picture and you would like to edit in Adobe Lightroom and select the “Presets“ icon***After applying preset, you can slightly adjust the exposure (Light >Exposure) according to the brightness of the photo. And to reduce "Orange Skin" click COLOR -> MIX -> Select Orange or Yellow color and adjust these settings by your own taste. * ****This video was done with Samsung Galaxy S8, so these steps can be a little be different from other Android mobile devices.
1. Please download and unzip the presets file and open the resulting folder.
2. In this folder, you will find the presets files with the .lrtemplate extension.
3. Open Lightroom.
4. Choose Lightroom->Preferences
5. There will be a new window that appears, there will be several tabs at the top of the new window. Select the presets tab.
6. Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
7. Copy Downloaded Folder (or Create new Folder) with your presets into the develop presets folder.
8. Simply restart Lightroom and that’s it. Your presets can now be found in the presets section of the develop module of Lightroom.
1. Import Your ClipsStart by importing the clips you’d like to use for your project. You can create a project to organize all of the footage into one end video.
2. Open the Effects BrowserOnce you have your clips ready, navigate to the right side of your screen and click the two overlaid boxes icon to show the Effects Browser. The Effects Browser is home to hundreds of effects you can apply to both video and audio components of your project. These include 360° and VR video, distortion effects for audio, keying/masks, and of course the color presets along with the Custom LUT effect.
3. Add the ‘Custom LUT’ Effect to Your ClipAfter you open the Effects Browser, click ‘Color’ in the left tab and look for the Custom LUT effect on the right side once there. Click and select ‘Custom LUT’ and drag it over to apply on your clip.
4. Choose a Custom LUT to Apply to Your ClipNow for the next part, you need to make sure the Inspector is showing. You can show/hide the inspector by clicking the button in the top right of the screenshot below with the three lines and sliders on it. Once you have that showing, you’ll see the Custom LUT effect applied to your clip. Click the drop-down bar next to LUT and select ‘Choose Custom LUT…’.
5. Adjust the Intensity of the LUTYou can adjust the intensity of a LUT once you’ve applied it to your clip by adjusting the ‘Mix’ slider. Simply slide left to reduce the intensity and fade the effect or leave the slider at 1 (all the way to the right) to leave the effect at 100% intensity.
6. Import Folder of LUTsIf you’re working with more than one LUT at a time, you can import an entire folder at once. This way, the folder title will show up when you click the LUT drop-down allowing you to choose from each set. This especially comes in handy when you have multiple LUTs packages on your computer that you need to pull from for a project. contact us if you have any problems or if you need help.